The Gospel of Thomas was discovered in 1945 in a cave in the area of Nag Hamadi. It is the most significant document among the documents found there, because, like the source of the Q, it goes back to the historical Jesus, and thus is even older than the oldest canonical (biblical) Gospel of Mark. It offers insight into the teachings that Jesus gave to his inner circle, which included Mary Magdalene. These teachings, focused on personal knowledge (gnosis) or enlightenment, were barely included in the canonical gospels, either because their authors did not know them or because the church did not want them. This gospel was branded as Gnostic by the Church, it is said to be heretical, but it is neither Gnostic nor heretic. It is only more primitive and thus more holistic and experiential than the scriptures handed down to us from the biblical collection. It is therefore a gift to our time. However, sometimes some comments may be needed to be understood, as its language is too foreign to speak of a state of mind that goes deeper than the awareness of the everyday Western mind.
(1) These are the secret words that Jesus, the Living One, spoke and the
Didymus Judas Thomas has written down.
And he said, “He who finds the meaning of these words will not taste death.”
The truth is such that understanding it means liberation.
Those who live here in ignorance have already decided against the truth. Anyone who understands Jesus’ words can remember what he once knew long ago.
(2) Jesus said, “He who seeks shall not stop seeking until he finds; and if he finds, he will be startled; and when he is startled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the universe. ”
The one who finds the truth finds not only God, but also himself. He realizes that the universe moves in his mind, but he is infinite.
(3) Jesus said, “If those who guide you say to you, ‘Behold, the kingdom is in heaven, the birds of heaven will go before you. If they say to you: it is in the sea, the fish will lead you. But the kingdom is in you, and it is outside of you.
When you recognize yourself, you will be recognized, and you will know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if you do not recognize yourself, then you are in poverty and you are poverty. ”
Self-knowledge is everything, and external things are nothing, because they can not add anything to you. God is infinite, so he can not be outside or separated. He is quite subjective and all-encompassing. He is the source of the inner infinite universe. Everything that is real has to be part of it. What do you choose?
(4) Jesus said, “The aged man will not hesitate to ask a little child of seven days for the place of life, and he will live. For many first will become last, and they will become one. ”
The little child still knows the origin in the father. We can learn from him. True life is possible only in the unity of the Father.
(5) Jesus said, “Know what is before you, and what is hidden from you will be revealed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. “That which is before you, that is you, for you live in a mirrored world. But when you open your eyes and relax, the world can melt back into your mind, and you recognize the light of the Father everywhere.
(6) His disciples asked him and said to him, “Do you want us to fast? And how should we pray and give alms? And from
what food should we keep away from? ”
Jesus said, “Do not lie, and what you hate, that does not do; because everything is obviously in the face of the sky. For there is nothing hidden that does not become manifest, and there is nothing covered that remains without being revealed. ”
You have to be true to yourself, that is, to what lives in your depths. Do not listen to the others, because they do not know who you are. If you follow them, do it out of love not out of fear.
(7) Jesus said, “Blessed is the lion that man eats, and the lion shall become man. And cursed be the man the lion eats, and the lion will become man. “There lives a mighty beast in us, our animal nature, our passion. We need this fire to come to life. Only through passion, we recognize ourselves. If we split them and displace them, it will poison us and suck our lives. Only those who go through the middle of the world will be free.
(8) And he said, “Man is like a wise fisherman throwing his net into the sea. He drew it out of the sea full of little fish; under
To them he found a big, beautiful fish, the wise fisherman. He threw all the small fish back into the sea and chose the big fish without hesitation. He who has ears to hear, may he hear! “This pearl in the field is the one thing we can and must find in the world, the knowledge of the love of God and our fellowship with him.
(9) Jesus said, “Behold, a sower went out, filled his hand, and cast [the seed]. Part of it fell on the way, the birds came to pick them up. Others fell on the rocks, and they made no roots in the earth and brought forth no ears of corn to the sky. And others fell on the thorns, stifling the seed, and the worm ate them. And others fell on the good earth, and she produced good fruit; she brought sixty measures and one hundred and twenty measures. ”
We can multiply the truth in this world. The seeds are moments of awareness without content, when the mind becomes aware of itself. We can directly achieve that awareness by searching for and identifying with the inner void. The indirect path is taken in centered prayer. This practice consists in letting go of every thought and sense impression, until the true nature of the mind emerges. The seeds we see today determine the kind of consciousness in which we will live.
(10) Jesus said, “I have cast a fire on the world, and behold, I keep watch till it burns.”
This fire is the Holy Spirit. Fire means that the mind has the power, through its higher frequency and light power, to dissolve all the blockages that we have set against the truth. It is up to us to decide if we live for or with the light or fight back against it. Our fate depends on this decision and we only have these two possibilities. We can develop whole cosmologies to channel and control the light, which we continue to walk on the paths of the ego. Or we can open ourselves to the creative energies of God and let things pour out of our hearts that God wants to bring into the world through them. We are the will of God here on earth, if we say yes. God consists of three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are invited to enter into the relationship of this Trinity, as the Son. God is relationship, as we should be. Relationship can burn like fire. We have to become this fire. When we burn, there is no need for instruction.
(11) Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. And the dead are not alive, and the living ones will not die. In the days when you eat of what is dead, you make it out of what is alive. When you will be in the light, what will you do? You became two the day you were one. But if you become two, what will you do? ”
Nothing that lives can die because what God created can not change because it stays in God, and God never changes. That is why in our essence we are still as God created us. Therefore, we need no salvation, just the reminder that salvation has already been accomplished for us. This happened the moment we decided to descend into the duality of the world. Now it’s time to let the second in favor of the unit. When we are light, we are created as God creates, because therein lies our joy.
(12) The disciples said to Jesus, “We know that you will leave us. Who is it that is to become great over us? ”
Jesus said to them, “Wherever you come from, go to James, the righteous, for whose sake heaven and earth have arisen.”
There is only one dreamer of the dream. It is always the one who looks into the dream, the brother of the Lord. That’s us all. There is no other. Heaven and earth will pass if you use them to awaken, for they were made for your awakening.
(13) Jesus said to his disciples, “Compare me, tell me whom I am like.”
Simon Peter said to him, “You are like a just angel.”
Matthew said to him, “You are like a wise philosopher.” Thomas said to him, “Master, my mouth is utterly incapable of pronouncing to whom you are equal.”
Jesus said, “I am not your master. Since you were drinking, you got drunk from the bubbling spring that I measured. “And he took it and withdrew and said three words to him.
But when Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, “What did Jesus tell you?”
Thomas said to them, “If I tell you one of the words he has said to me, you will take stones and throw them at me, and a fire will come out of the stones and burn you.”
These are the words of enlightenment. Their wording is unimportant. They save the multiplicity. They may say, “Only God is.” Or “You are me.” Or “There is no world.” Who is the true follower of Jesus? Mary Magdalene or Thomas or John? Only you can be when you are ready to step back and let Him take the lead.
(14) Jesus said to them, “When you fast, you will create a sin for yourself; and when you pray, you will be judged; and if you give alms, you will do evil to your spirits.
If you go to any land and walk in the fields when you are taken in, then eat what you are given and heal the sick among them. Because what enters into your mouth will not defile you. But that which leaves your mouth, that is what will defile you. ”
Whoever devotes himself to religious exercises creates polarity because he seeks to attain goodness that is contrary to evil. The way of the heart goes into the depths. All impulses may come up, and be seen and felt in the clear light of awareness. Everything is just an energy. Pain and hate dissolve when they are admitted without being reinforced by thoughts and fantasies. What these feelings need is attention and love. Then we rise to the sphere of peace. When we have turned our darkness into light, we find a peace that has no opposite.
(15) Jesus said, “When you see him who is not born of the woman, throw yourself on your face and worship him, he is your father.”
He is not human, he has not touched the earth and yet he is free to be completely here. He has a body or not. But his spirit is unborn, unchanged, uncreated. It is your mind. When do you remember his silent presence in you? When you let go and stop being limited.
(16) Jesus said, “People think I have come to bring peace to the world. And they do not know that I have come to bring disunity to the earth, fire, sword, war. For there will be five in one house: three become two and two
be against three, the father against the son and the son against the father. And they will stand alone. ”
The question of the truth is very urgent, because we only escape sleep when we renounce its ideas and belief systems. We often break with our family or clan, who usually want to carry on as before, as they have for many generations. The Liberators and the Enlightened are rarely greeted in their Nazareth. Instead they are called a traitor. The sleepers hate the Lightbringer, because they feel relatively safe in the dark. They have become accustomed to the dim light and fear any change that they believe will only worsen their situation.
(17) Jesus said, “I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard, and what has not touched a hand, and what has not come in the human sense.” The world of reality is beyond the senses. She’s right here right now. But because it is imperceptible, it can be so hard to recognize. It is the background of our experience. It is subtle, quiet and seemingly empty. And yet the light of reality shines in her.
(18) The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us what our end is going to be.” Jesus said, “Have you already discovered the beginning of asking for the end? Because where the beginning is, there will also be the end. Blessed are you who will stand in the beginning, and he will know the end and will not taste death. ”
“Show me your face before your parents were born!” Is a Zen riddle. This points to the same truth. Before we enter this world and after we leave it, we are pure spirit. We also live here in the certainty of our innocence, our infinity and our unity with God.
(19) Jesus said, “Blessed is he who was before he became. If you will discipiate me and hear my words, these stones will serve you. For you have five trees in paradise that are untouched by summer and winter, and whose leaves do not fall off. He who recognizes them will not taste death. “He who recognizes his true identity will also be served in this world. Who can let go, will be given. The five trees symbolize the five original energy points that connect us to God and the earth, Father and Mother, beyond time and change: crown, third eye, heart, solar plexus, base.
(20) The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us who the kingdom of heaven is like.”
He said to them, “It is like a mustard seed, smaller than all seeds. But when it falls on plowed earth, it produces a great branch and becomes the protection of the birds of the sky. ”
The kingdom of heaven wants to be recognized in us. But how? It is smaller than the thoughts, because it is not a thing. It is bigger than the world because it is the place where the world appears in us.
(21) Mariham said to Jesus, “To whom do your disciples resemble?”
He said, “They are like little children who have settled in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say: Give us back our field. They undress before them so they leave it to them and give them back their field. Therefore, I say: If the Lord of the house knows that the thief is coming, he will wake up before he comes, and will not let him enter the house of his kingdom, lest he carry his things away. But you, watchful of the world, gird your loins with great strength so that the robbers will find no way to come to you. Because the benefits you expect will come. May a wise man be among you. When the fruit ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand, and mowed it. Who has ears to hear, may hear. ”
It is difficult to protect the harvest in this world and retract at the moment of the right moment. The harvest is the moment of love we give and receive. They stay with us forever. But who is the thief? It is the adversary, our own self, that creates itself as separate from the rest of the world and God. So we still live in God because he is limitless, without a place to flee from him, but we hide in dreams. We believe God had abandoned us, and would now be in the guise of death on our track to punish us for the betrayal of our flight from him. All this never happened. When the thief appears, open yourself, without fear. Your protection is God alone, always here and without limits. He said yes to you forever.
(22) Jesus saw little ones being suckled. He said to his disciples:
“Those little ones who are nursed are like those who enter the kingdom.”
They said to him, “Will we enter the Kingdom as a little girl?”
Jesus said to them, “When you make the two into one and when you make the inside as the outside and the outside as the inside and the top as the bottom and if you make the male and the female one, so that Male is not male and female is not female and if you make eyes instead of an eye and a hand instead of a hand and a foot instead of a foot, a picture instead of a picture, then you will be in [the Kingdom]
He says let all opposites collapse in you, plunge into the world and let them fall into you, into the deep without bottom. Let go of your knowledge, it does not keep you, given the depth in the Father’s Unity.
You are none of this, you only play a play as a human, without ever being human,except for a moment. But now it is over (the game) and everybody goes home.
(23) Jesus said, “I will choose you, one from a thousand and two out of ten thousand, and they will stand as one only.”
Being chosen by Jesus means being one, a monos, monk.
One who has recognized the Father in himself. What does it mean to know the Father?
It does not exist as an ego, but rather as a spirit that also belongs to you and streams through your eyes to see the world. The source of everything good is always within you, but beyond your reach. Only when you are true can you extend what is your life-sense in this world.
(24) His disciples said, “Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for us to seek Him.”
He said to them, “He who has ears, may he hear! There is light within in the man of light, and he enlightens the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness. ”
You decide where you are, in heaven or hell, depending on whether you extend light or judgment. You believe there is a compromise in that, because there are still many judgments that you want to hold on to. The world you see is a colorful mix of light and darkness, a result of your undecided action. Only when you lay down the verdict and bless everything that you encounter inside and out, you will find the place where Jesus is waiting for you.
(25) Jesus said, “Love your brother as your soul guard him as your eyeball.”
Your brother is your mirrored self. How you judge and treat it shows how you think about yourself, how you experience yourself and how you experience the world. When you protect him, you acknowledge that there is no one out there who is separate from you, and you find enlightenment. If you believe in separate persons, you are also separate from God.
(26) Jesus said, “You see the splinter in your brother’s eye, but you do not see the beam in your eye. If you pull the beam out of your eye, then you will see to pull the splinter out of your brother’s eye. “What obscures your vision are your judgments. They are all worthless, because the ego only judges the form and does not know the content. You can not see clearly as long as you maintain these projections. Only when you let go of all this, you can see your brother and show him the way.
(27) Jesus said, “If you do not keep the world, you will not find the kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath as a Sabbath, you will not see the Father. ”
The mind must be free, without diversity, to see the one thing. The one thing is to be found in non-differentiation and in the knowledge of the nature of one’s own mind. The Sabbath is the day of rest, the silence in which the spirit recognizes itself, in a state without waves (in Sanskrit: Nirvana).
(28) Jesus said, “I stood in the middle of the world and appeared to them in the flesh. I found them all drunk, I found none among them thirsty. And my soul was grieved over the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and they do not see; because they are empty in the world
come and empty, they seek to leave the world. But now they are drunk. If they shake off their wine, they will regret. ”
The drunks are busy with minor issues. They are distracted to not see the one thing they dance around their entire lives, afraid to remember who they are in God. The middle of the world is the tree of life, the channel of return that we must fall into to ascend to the Father’s house.
(29) Jesus said, “When the flesh of the Spirit is born, it is a miracle. But when the spirit of the body is born, it is a miracle of miracles. But I wonder how that great wealth has taken his home in this poverty. ”
It is a miracle to be God and man at the same time. The materialists try in vain to find the source of the pure mind in the brain. But you are more than just a body. You are a child of the Most High. What are you doing here? You came here to play the game of separation. But if you have enough of that, Jesus calls you home. That means already here on earth to be happy and to announce the will of the father.
(30) Jesus said, “Where there are three gods, they are gods; where there is two or one, with whom I am. “God is with the people, not far beyond in a heaven that does not mean here. In the encounter is God. God is relationship. He is always right here. Therefore, the Trinity is a true description of a God of love.
(31) Jesus said, “No prophet is accepted in his village, no
Doctor heals those who know him. “People have got a picture of you. If you come home and offer salvation to them, they will drive you away. They would rather be right than to be happy.
(32) Jesus said, “A city built and fortified on a high mountain can not fall, nor can it be hidden.”
It is your mission to make your light shine in this time of transition. Then you will be seen by those who seek you and shunned by your enemies, for you are under the protection of the angels.
(33) Jesus said, “Hear what you hear with your ear and with the other ear, preach it from your roofs. For no one lights a lamp, and puts it under a bushel, nor does he place it in a hidden place, but puts it on the lampstand, so that everyone who enters and goes out sees their light. ”
When you have heard the truth, your heart swells from it. Do you want to keep your mouth shut or build other bridges so that you can also receive the loving kindness of God?
(34) Jesus said, “When a blind man leads a blind man, they both fall into a pit.”
You can only lead, if you know. And you can not gain knowledge alone. Only from God comes real knowledge and the connection to God is Jesus. The Holy Ghost He sent to your enlightenment is your healer spirit.
(35) Jesus said, “It is not possible for anyone to enter the house of the strong and take it by force, unless he clasps his hands; then he will ransack his house. ”
Guard your mind so that no strange idea gets in there. Once accepted as true, you’ll think it’s your idea. Throw away all strange ideas from your mind and listen to what God wants to tell you.
(36) Jesus said, “Do not worry from morning to evening and from evening to morning what you will wear.”
God will take care of you tomorrow too, so relax. Do not worry about other people’s opinions. Only attract what you like and what makes your body breathe.
(37) His disciples said, “When will you be revealed to us, and when will we see you?”
Jesus said, “If you undress without shame and take your clothes and put them under your feet like the little children and step on them, then you will see the Son of the Living, and you will not be afraid.” Jesus describes the condition in Paradise before Adam and Eve ate the tree of knowledge when they were not ashamed to be naked. What does it mean to be truly innocent? It is the knowledge of oneness with God and all living things. There is nobody out there you should be ashamed of. There is no “outside”. All that you see outside are your brothers and sisters, because they are part of your spirit, i. are inside. Now the dance of life can begin. Jesus is a dancer, a tantric, who accepts everything, enjoys everything and gives everything away to receive it anew.
(38) Jesus said, “Many times you have desired to hear these words that I am telling you, and you have no one else to hear from them. There will come days when you seek me and will not find me. “Jesus was not here for ever as a human being. If you look for things that you can see through your eyes, you are looking for idols, not for the Savior. Unless he decides to see his Savior in each one, because every person is a brother of Jesus. But the real Savior is you, when you listen to the Spirit in you.
(39) Jesus said, “The Pharisees and the scribes have received the keys to knowledge and have hidden them. They did not come, and those who wanted to enter did not leave them. But ye are as wise as the serpents, and innocent as the doves. “You who know the secret of the gate, do not throw your pearls before the swine. Only talk about when the doors are closed behind you, until the kingdom of heaven is announced by the sparrows on the rooftops of the world.
(40) Jesus said, “A vine has been planted outside the Father, and since it is not fortified, it will be torn out of its root and corrupted.” This vine is the world. It is ruled by elites who worship evil instead of God and want to pull everyone under its bondage. The father did not want a separation, but the father knows no separation. That is why the separate world will pass away, only what has been brought back into the kingdom of heaven will exist.
(41) Jesus said, “He that has in His hand shall be given. And whoever does not have will be deprived of the little that he has. “The mind expands as the Trinity flows back and forth and then flows outward, as does our mind. We can not be neutral. If we do not pour, then we are dead, because we have parted from the spirit that we are. He who seeks in the outside, and not within, where God lives, goes out empty-handed. The outside is just a reflection, it has no substance. What is true in the world comes from the mind, from love. This true part of the world is made of spirit and thus can not be owned. Anyone who reaches for something because he has denied the spirit, goes out empty. Who recognizes the essence of what he wants, but in himself, recognizes the abundance of creation.
(42) Jesus said, “Become passer-by!” Do not settle in this world. Accept it as a gift, and give it away when others need it. Also give from you, so that you do not get entangled in this world. Run the dust off your sandals and keep walking, on and on. Take with you only your brothers and sisters in the light who go home with you.
(43) His disciples said to him, “Who are you who say these things to us?”
[Jesus said to them,] “From what I say to you, do not you recognize who I am? But you have become like the Jews: for they love the tree and hate its fruit, and they love the fruit and hate the tree. “Jesus is of God and the face of God in the world. Some love the abstract God and not the Son, they hate their brothers and the world because they are not perfect and thereby lose God. The others only love the world without loving their brothers and God, and miss love as well.
(44) Jesus said, “He who blasphemes the Father shall be forgiven, and he who blasphemes the Son shall be forgiven; but he that blasphemes the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven, neither on earth nor in heaven. “The Holy Spirit flows through you and is your whole Spirit, because you are part of the Trinity. If you deny it, you can not go home to God where your life is.
(45) Jesus said, “Grapes are not harvested by thorny bushes, nor are figs picked from hawthorn bushes, for they give no fruit. A good person brings good things from his treasure. A bad person brings badness out of his bad treasure, which is in his heart, and he says wickedness, for out of the overabundance of the heart he produces badness. “In what voice do you hear? There are only two voices in you. A voice that speaks for God, the Holy Spirit and the ego, the voice of the separate, self-sufficient identity that fights against the rest of the universe to defend their little joyless kingdom. What do you want? A joy that can not be had without humility and obedience or despair, which is the price of the pride of those who do not want to hear God’s voice?
(46) Jesus said, “From Adam to John the Baptist there is no higher among the women born than John the Baptist, that his eyes should not be put down before him. But I said, ‘Whoever grows small among you will know the kingdom, and will be exalted above John.’
The ego seeks greatness and finds only appearance that means nothing. Only those who become small, who obey the voice of God and serve the highest good, will know their true self and enter into the kingdom, which is waiting to be known.
(47) Jesus said, “It is impossible for a man to mount two horses, to draw two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters, or he will honor one and disparage the other.
No one drinks old wine and immediately wishes to drink new wine. And you do not pour new wine into old tubes so they do not burst; you still pour old wine in a new hose, so he does not spoil it. One does not sew an old patch on a new garment, as a tear would arise. “This doctrine is new. It is not an ascetic nature as almost everyone believed until today. Jesus teaches kenosis, self-denial. Give yourself away, over and over again to find yourself. So also your time, your attention and your goods. Make it available to all. Then you will recognize your true self.
(48) Jesus said, “When two together make peace in this one house, they will say to the mountain, Move away, and he will move.” The Spirit who has found peace can achieve all things. He will move no mountains in the outer world, but in the inner one already. The peace that comes from reconciliation is the ultimate goal of spiritual realization and is easily attained. He only needs the willingness to let go of his own judgment and instead listen to the higher self. We are all siblings because we are children of God.
(49) Jesus said, “Blessed are the lonely and the elect, for you will find the kingdom, since you are of it and will return there.” These monos are the incarnate, the enlightened, who have realized that God is infinite and they includes.
(50) Jesus said, “When they say to you, ‘Where did you come from?’, Say to them, ‘We came out of the light, where the light arose and established itself, and manifested itself in its image.’
When they say to you, ‘Who are you?’, ‘We are his sons, and we are the chosen ones of the living Father.’
When they ask you, ‘What is the sign of your Father in you?’, Say to them, ‘It is motion and rest.’ “We all came out of the light and returned to it. The father keeps giving and never takes. That’s how we should live, in the kenosis that Jesus teaches. We should live like the source of all life, bubbling over and receiving.
(51) His disciples said to him, “When will the rest of the dead enter, and when will the new world come?”
He said to them, “What you expect has come, but you do not recognize it.” The new world is already here. It is the silent background of your mind on which impressions and thoughts appear and disappear.
(52) His disciples said to him, “Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and they all spoke of you.”
He said to them, “You have left out the living that is before you and spoken of the dead.” Jesus is here now, not in the past. Can we use it as a beacon of our everyday life, as the ray of light that calls us home?
(53) His disciples said to him, “Is circumcision useful or not?” He said to them, “If she helped, her father would father her circumcised from her mother. But true circumcision in the spirit has been of full benefit. ”
This latter circumcision means the rejection of the ego. This means depersonalizing one’s own body and all the stories surrounding it in the psyche. Things just happen. The one ghost looks out of your eyes and experiences the world from this point of view. A personal ego is not needed to make decisions for the well-being of the body and the whole. They rise as intuition and certainty about what to do next. Here is a space where life can be experienced without falling out of the state of grace.
(54) Jesus said, “Blessed are the poor, for yours is the kingdom of heaven.” Those who have little in the outer world can engage in the interior where they meet the One.
(55) Jesus said, “He who hates not his father and his mother can not become my disciple. And who his brothers and his sisters
not hate and who does not take his cross like me, will not be worthy of me. “The cross is otherwise not found in this gospel. It is here a symbol of self-renunciation, kenosis. Hatred of the family makes sense in Jesus’ teaching system only when interpreted as a radical departure from the world and the clan.
(56) Jesus said, “Whoever has recognized the world has found a corpse; and whoever finds a corpse is superior to the world. ”
The world is an image. When viewed through the eyes of the ego, it is a symbol of death. Anyone who has recognized himself as an eternal spirit, as a soul who comes from God and returns to him, is free from the world. He does not live in the world, but not from her.
(57) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the Father is like a man who had a good seed. His enemy came at night and sowed weeds under the good seed. Humans did not allow them to rip out the weeds. He said to them, “So that you will not be able to rip out the weeds and tear the wheat out with them. Because on the day of harvest, the weeds will become visible, and it will be torn and burned. “Evil comes to light in the light of truth. We should not hunt it in the dark, but let our presence shine on it until it passes.
(58) Jesus said, “Blessed is the man who has suffered, he has found life.” Those who have been disappointed in the world may be willing to seek and find the real world.
(59) Jesus said, “Watch the living as long as you live so that you do not die and try to see him, and you will not see.”
Search for Jesus while you are still in your body. When you have a connection with him, you will be carried to the truth by the cloud of illusions after your death. But he who wastes his life with trivialities will afterwards feel darkness only because his spirit lacks direction.
(60) They saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He asked his disciples, “Why does the man carry the lamb?” They said to him, “So that he may slaughter and eat.”
He said to them, “As long as he lives, he will not eat it, but only if he has slaughtered it and it has become a corpse.”
They said, “Otherwise he can not do it.”
He said to them, “You, too, seek a place for you to rest in order that you may not become a corpse and eat.” Cultivate the liveliness of the Father within you, which swells out of his uncleanness in you to eternal life, then you can God does not eat time.
(61) Jesus said, “Two will rest on one bed, one will die, the other will live.”
Salome said, “Who are you, man, that you […?] Risen on my couch and have eaten at my table?”
Jesus said to her, “I am the one who is of the undivided; I am given of what my father is. ”
[Salome said:] “I am your disciple.”
[Jesus said to her,] “Therefore I say: when he is destroyed, he will be filled with light. But when he is divided, he will be filled with darkness. “Did Jesus sleep here with Salome? Your question expresses exactly this. Jesus answers: What happens out of the Father’s Undivided Kingdom, that is, out of love, can not be sin. The transcendence of the ego leads to enlightenment, but the division of the psyche into good and evil that the ego pursues holds the mind in the dark. Jesus is beyond morality, his teaching is far superior to this.
(62) Jesus said, “I tell my secrets to those who are worthy of my secrets. What your rights do, your left should not know. “Who is worthy? Who is rooted here on earth, who does not have the pride to fly away to part with his brothers. Salvation happens here. There is nothing to brag about. Who gets involved completely on the earth, is free.
(63) Jesus said, “It was a wealthy man who had much wealth. He said, “I will use my riches to sow, to harvest, to plant, to fill my storehouses with fruit, so that I lack nothing. That’s what he thought in his heart. And he died that night. He who has ears, may hear. “Nothing can give you security except your soul. You do not know what tomorrow is. Trust your God today and yours yesterday and tomorrow. His loving hand can take care of you better than your little ego.
(64) Jesus said, “A man had guests; and when he prepared the meal, he sent his servant to invite the guests.
He went to the first and said to him: My Lord invites you. He said: I have money with merchants, they will come to me tonight, I will go and give them instructions. I apologize for the meal.
He went to another and said to him: My Lord has invited you. He said to him: I have bought a house, and one demands for me for a day. I will not have time.
He went to another and said to him: My Lord invites you. He said to him, My friend will marry, and I will prepare a meal. I will not be able to come. I apologize for the meal.
He went to another and said to him: My Lord invites you. He said to him: I have bought a good and go to get the rent. I will not be able to come. I apologize.
The servant went and spoke to his master: Those who have invited you for a meal can be excused. The Lord said to his servant, “Go out into the streets, bring those you find to feed.” The businessmen and traders will not enter my father’s places. “Who is present here with his depth to meet God, in the spirit of blowing where he wants? Only those who live from their inner ocean of power (in the pelvic area) from their root energy, where heaven and earth connect. There are only a few who are present. Most shine through absence.
(65) He said, “A righteous man had a vineyard. He gave it to winegrowers so that they worked into it and he got the fruit from them. He sent his servant so that the winegrowers would give him the fruit of the vineyard. They seized his servant, beat him and nearly killed him. The servant went and told his master. His master said: Maybe he did not recognize her. He sent another servant and the winemakers also beat this one. Then the Lord sent his son. He said: Maybe they will respect my son. The winemakers, learning that he was the heir to the vineyard, seized him and killed him. Whoever has ears, may hear. “We all kill the Son in us, whenever we do not listen to his soft voice, with which God wants to bring us to life. Sometimes we have to spend time with our fear and defense and give them space to penetrate to the voice of the Son in us.
(66) Jesus said, “Show me the stone that the builders have rejected: He is the cornerstone.” It is Christ, the realized human being, who has no resistance to his being here and has thus come to unity.
(67) Jesus said, “He who knows the All, but misses Himself, misses the whole.” He who denies his humanity to find God will only split off from God and himself, no matter how much light he may experience temporarily.
(68) Jesus said, “Blessed are you, if you are hated and persecuted, and they will find no place where they have been persecuted.” There will always be a place in you that the persecutors do not reach, who only inhabited by God.
(69) Jesus said, “Blessed are those who have been persecuted in their hearts; These are the ones who have truly recognized the Father. The hungry are the same, because the belly of him who desires it will be filled. “The grace of God will heal all wounds in those who prepare themselves for it by putting them in the one jump and forget yourself.
(70) Jesus said, “When you bring that into yourself, what you have will save you. If you do not have that in you, what you do not have in you will kill you. “The soul does not need to be cultivated because it is already perfect. The embodied human consciousness, however, must be freed from all blockages, because it considers itself limited. For this, a life as a person can be enough. But those who waste their time here on earth will end up empty-handed. Love is already in you and is love. But can you put down your judgments and let them flow?
(71) Jesus said, “I will destroy this house, and no one will be able to build it.” He will destroy the temple of those worshipers who worship everything outside. The real temple is established in the heart of man.
(72) [A man said to him, “Tell my brothers to share the possessions of my father with me.”
He said to him, “O man, who made me a divisor?” He turned to his disciples and said to them, “Am I a divisor?” Jesus leads, he does not divide. He is not a herbalist like King Solomon. But are you doing? Do you distinguish or let it collapse?
(73) Jesus said, “The harvest is great, but the worker is few. But ask the Lord to send laborers for the harvest. “Are you among them? Be here with your heart-awareness, for you are the harvest to bring home.
(74) He said, “Lord, there are many around the drinking pit, but nothing is in the cistern.” The living water that is supposed to nourish our soul has gone out to us and we are looking for it like blind people.We must forgive and love to find it. But the world we see screams for condemnation and nothing seems to justify forgiveness. But only after the miracle of forgiveness do we all recognize in the One Spirit in which nothing has changed since creation.
(75) Jesus said, “Many stand at the door, but it is the lonely who will enter the bridal chamber.” If you want to unite with the bride, be very united in yourself. The separated do not get into the bridal chamber. Let everything come up and let your despair continue as long as it is by your side endures.
Books by Peter Bernhard:
“The Gates of Mary Magdalene” A Spiritual Adventure in Berlin
“What Jesus really thought” This book describes the original teachings of Jesus Christ. His goal was to show a path of liberation to his followers. This was different than the teaching of the Church about him as a savior. Jesus was a Savior because of his teaching. This books provides a step by step process of learning and liberatio
„The Course Of Miracles“ The Zen Teachings of Jesus. The path of A Course In Miracles, with other stories of students, Lucifer and Jesus.
Other Authors on the cutting edge of the Christian new paradigm: Matthew Fox, Richard Rohr, Carl McColman, Cynthia Bourgeault , Paul Selig, and many others.
„Der Kurs der Wunder“ über eine neue Art zu Leben und Christus nachzufolgen, für das dritte Jahrtausend.
“Die Pforten der Maria Magdalena” Einführung in die gnostische Lehre des Märchens “Eisenhans”
„Christsein in der Matrix“ Besser leben in einer unwirklicher werdenden Welt.
„Das Evangelium der Katharer“ Wie würde ein Evangelium aussehen, das keinerlei Angst vor Gott erzeugt?
„Die Katharer“ Begegnungen, Liebe und Abenteuer in den Bergen Kataluniens.
„Im Westen ist das Meer noch tief“ Das Abenteuer der Selbstentdeckung auf dem Jakobsweg.
„Christliches Mantra“. Durch ein betendes Leben Sinn und Freude finden.
„Mit Crazy Horse im Schnee“. Eine bewegende und abentheuerliche Erzählung über die Begegnung eines Mannes mit seinem Tod.
„Ethik und Integration“ Wo steht die deutsche Gesellschaft heute? In welche Richtung müssen wir uns bewegen, um den Herausforderungen der Zukunft gerecht zu werden und die vielen Fremden zu integrieren?
„Was Jesus wirklich lehrte“ Die 24 Erkenntnisse, die Jesus gelehrt hat, um den Frieden Gottes zu finden.
“Wir leben alle in Gott“, Die verborgene Botschaft des Johannesevangeliums
„Die Allen der Kindhei“, Gedichte über das Sein
„Praxis des Herzensgebet“s, Andreas Ebert, Peter Musto, Claudius, München, 2013
„Unterweisung im Herzensgebet“, Emmanuel Jungclausen, EOS, St.Ottilien, 2008