RISE OF THE TEMPLARS
_________________________________________________Consecration of First New Templar Priories in 700 Years
(Retired U.S. Navy Commander and Templar Knight, Rev. William S. Buehler, consecrates the Templar Sword with Grand Commander Michael Henry Dunn)
- Sacred Ceremony in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains
- Community of Magdalene Priestesses becomes The Priory of the Temple of Ascension
- Human Rights Mission Establishes “Templar Inn of Court”
- Launch of New Membership Platform Set for June
(View inspiring video of the Ceremony and Overview of Sacred Activism Missions)
A Sacred Templar Ceremony was held on March 1st, 2017 in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of southern Colorado to consecrate the first new Templar Priories in more than 700 years. Standing in for Grand Master Prince Matthew of Thebes, the Order’s Grand Commander, Viscount Michael Henry Dunn welcomed four thriving spiritual communities into the Templar Order:
– The Priory of the Ark of Ascension
– The Priory of the White Stone
– The Priory of the Magdalen Temple of Ascension
– The Priory of Sovereign Grail Queens
A priory is an autonomous spiritual community aligned with Templar values and missions, benefiting from the restored spiritual and historic Templar heritage as well as the Order’s status as a nation-state subject of international law.
The Order of the Temple of Solomon Foundation is a non-profit organization based in the United States, with all donations fully Tax Deductible by law under 26 USC 170 (a)(1) and 170(c)(2) as ‘exclusively for religious, charitable or educational purposes,’ and with statutory ‘501(a) Status’ as fully Tax Exempt by law under 501(a) as a ‘civic organization for social welfare’ or ‘fraternal society for religious and educational purposes’.